Friday, January 21, 2011

The tagged gift

Me and my friendship Anne Marie agreed to have our exchanged gift through online, this is our own version of virtual gifting. Although its virtual but it really comes from the heart mixed with a lot of effort and hard work. hehehe..

This is my work of art:

this was my very 1st anime drawing.. just followed the tutorials in YouTube and whaallaaah!! that’s it!!.. not so perfect but cute made by my owns bare hands… more drawing to follow? weeeee.. hehehe… this drawing a my gift to a friend.. we actually had exchanged of drawing and we both tagged each other on FB.. hehehe…

This is Anne Marie's work of art:


this is my friendship’s gift to me… i super like her girly drawing.. very Anne Marie look-a-like.. hehehe.. super cool ♥♥ thankz so much friendship..

Daghang salamat friendship... ingatz..

No comments:

Post a Comment