Friday, July 1, 2011

my Tuesday/Wednesday routine

This is my Wednesday routine... my weekly appointment with my doctor, Dr. Edgar Ramiterre at BIHMI (Brokenshire Hospital) Being sick is so hard to handle physically and emotionally. I am one of those unlucky person to have this kind of lifetime sickness for there is not yet cure being invented... hope there is that why i was enrolled in this study to know if the studied medication is effective... this research will run for two years time.. We SLE patients who were enrolled in this study were all hopeful that there will find a cure scientifically or just maybe this study will be successful.


The research team Ma'am Myrna and Ms. krisna of BIHMI, our encouragers in this study and the ones who monitors our laboratory results.

The vital signs apparatus (thermometer & stethoscope). We are taken vital signs before and after the medication (inject).





No comments:

Post a Comment