Friday, February 24, 2012

my special day...


As I open my Facebook account on February 02, 2012 i was surprised to see the artsy fun-made birthday greetings made by my cousins and my most loved cuties and babies my nephews and nieces... i really feel special by their effort of making me feel better that day although i am unwell that day but still it touched me for a moment and made me to fight for life more.


thanks for the cake...

And what surprised me even more is when Ante Ina (my ex's-mother) came to our house to personally greet me and gave me chocolate cake. I was not really predicting that she would still remember my birthday, it was such a very thoughtful act and i really appreciate it. I was really touched and I wanted to cry in a corner. ;)

my psych berkz...

so excited to opened their gift for me... ;D

thanks for the nice greetings!!

thanks guys i really liked it.. so cute...


i was really touched... thanks for making my day so special... ♥

thanks also to mamang bhing & Garfield for remembering my birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment