Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Darcy's Place


Darcy's Place Damosa Gateway
Been seeing this a lot in my news feed in Facebook and I got curious of what this place is all about, and what catches my attention the most are those cute looking pandas all over the place. And I wanted to witness and experience  it personally. 

Panda themed cafe
 Last Wednesday, after my monthly check-up I decided to have my late lunch @ Darcy's Place in Damosa Gateway (Mamay Rd.) it is actually there new location. From a far  you will easily recognize it because  of those cute panda decorations, upon entering the place I found it very cute and cozy. And I find it very solemn especially that I am just the only customer that time and I love its ambiance. Since I was just the only customer I look for a very comfortable and nice spot where can I also take photos to the place.

I really find this cute pandas in a bamboo stem.



Since it was my first time to be here in Darcy's I wanted to experience what the place has to offer regarding to their dish. So I decided to have some Pesto Pasta with grilled chicken and paired it with cool refreshments So Greens  a soda in Kiwi flavor very matched in color right? #TeamGreen


The Pesto tastes good, very delectable and very recommendable just added some pepper on it because I want it more spicy and I love the taste of the grilled chicken,  just don't like what they spread on the toasted bread just don't like its after taste. And the Kiwi flavored drink (Go Greens)  is good too very cool. 


A very unique and well organized interior decorated with of course cute pandas. being in this place makes me start to love pandas.


The place is not so complicated its just plain and simple with great ambiance a perfect place to have a late night coffee and tasting delectable dish it is also a perfect place for catching-up with friends and having a lot more chitchat moments, a great place for your bonding moments. 

Lemme take a Selfie @ Darcy's Place

I was here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment