Monday, February 2, 2015

Birthday @ Vikings

It's my birthday and I eat like a Viking with my loves. I just had a simple celebration on my 32nd birthday we just had lunch at Vikings SM Lanang and since its my birthday I eat there for free with a free cake and Vikings stuffs serenade me with a jolly birthday song. My day is now complete...

I just wanted to Thank God for the gift of life for my 32 years of existence for allowing me live this long together with my love ones. I still wish and pray for complete healing with my health condition if not I do always pray to make me even more stronger to face this battle of life. I am not questioning him anymore why he gave me this kind of illness because now I know the answer why for me to be tougher to face life and reality. I just hope that I can inspire anyone with what I am going through for not giving up and just accept the challenge. 

I do also wish to take away the anger and give back the respect to one particular person, i will TRY to understand her more often and to prolong my patience in understanding her.

 I am not wishing to have a love life I just wish to live a HAPPY, SIMPLE and PEACEFUL Life with a good-hearted person around me.


  




No comments:

Post a Comment