Sunday, March 1, 2015

50 shades of Grey



I can say that I am really not a fan of the said book but I heard so much of what is the book all about, its an erotic romance novel. Many women fell in love with Mr. Christian Grey and been dying to meet one just like him.

Who the hell is Mr. Grey anyway??



And due to my curiosity I decided to watch this intriguing and offbeat movie (50 shades of Grey)

And after watching this film I can honestly say that Mr. Grey can be top listed to be a man of your dreams. I was really hooked by him, he is worth to be in loved with hehehe... But he is such a strange and weird man. Why he can't keep a women and stick to her to stability reasons? Why is there a contract agreement? Why does he need to punish her if he doesn't like what she's doing or violated the contract??? Why? Why? Why??? 

But his gestures in making a women fall for her is way too romantic for me. He may not offer you a bouquet of flowers or even chocolates but he gives a brand new red car as a graduation gift. He may not treat you out on a date or a movie but he will let you experience ride in a chopper and fly you all the way to Seattle and letting you have a joyride plane with him in your hometown (Georgia)... hell yeah that is so freaking romantic any woman can fall for that. 


And here's what I'm just  going to say:
How come many teens and many young adults are rooting to watch this kind of film  when in fact its a serious for Adults-Only film and some are making a status on it on social media so you mean to say thete ate many early bitches and teen bitches dying to have sex??? Or maybe daghan lng jud mga bigaon nowadays especially the young ones... My God!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment