Monday, August 2, 2010

to my hi-skuL berkz



I wrote this simple poem after our High School Senior's Ball during bedtime @ 1:40am dated March, 30, 2000. My high-school berks has it's group name which is called "Fanatic" because where such a fanatic about anything... I just want to share it to everyone...


It's been a long time that we've been together,
And all the memories, i'll treasure it forever.
We've faced different kinds of struggles in our friendship,
But it really doesn't affect our relationship.
When one of us is lonely & got mad,
There's someone who can make her glad.
When one of us is depressed,
We don't want her to feel exist.
Because we are one, through thick & thin,
We've always been there to count on, lean on,
And a shoulder to cry on.
And i thank God for having all of you as my friends.
And i will treasure this friendship of ours for the rest of my life.



DCNHS 2000
IV-Dagohoy: Maureen Nale, Jackielane Sajonia, Cherry Pink Racaza, Mario Villacino
IV-Calderon: Liza Lagutan, Marites Escalda, Maricel Zafra, Joanne Aguiadan, Jennifer Sayas
IV-Zamora: Emelita Diabordo, Sandra Pacqueen, Donaly Panal
IV Avanceña: Efrilyn Tunguia

No comments:

Post a Comment