Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alessandra De Rossi - Geena's Song



Rough Demo
Words: Alessandra Schiavone
Additional lyrics by: Veronica Deposoy
Arranged by: Chris Ubando


Cold
The lights are low and here
I close my eyes and breathe
Inside your arms i lie,
and i cry

Love
I don't know what i'm doing wrong
Just tell me what you need
Don't go,
I've given everything

Tell me everything's alright
Don't tell me it's not right,
And ask me to let go
If loving you is all i know,
Don't leave me in the cold

Without you it's not better,
Without you nothing matters,
Nothing matters

Here I lie and i don't try
To hide my love and still
I die,
It's something you don't feel
There's no use in walking out the door
It's something to fight for
By tomorrow I'll love you so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment