Wednesday, April 13, 2011

pizza day with pop

It was my first day of injection and I was getting paid for a refund.. After the said injection i really felt hungry, I wanted to eat something heavy!! So we decided to eat pizza.. I treated pop to a pizza house, it was at J.P. Laurel Ave. along our way home "Mamma Maria's Pizzeria"

J..Laurel ave. (bajada)


we wanted to eat something different that why we decided to order something different thats we haven't try to eat before, and we ordered Carlzone (close baked)Pizza. I was really excited to
see and know it's taste and a bit curious if it's worth the money to spent too..

pechur pechur while waiting for our order...

:)

Pop just got bored and hungry while waiting for our order. hehehe :D

And i really forgot to took pictures of the pizza until it was all gone in the tummy.. hehehe.. it is really heavy meal.. for it's just pop and me who ate all of the slices.. weeeeeee.. Busog much!!







1 comment:

  1. lami pod inyo pizza siguro friendship im happy your healthy..... keep it up

    ReplyDelete