Monday, May 30, 2011

a FUN-duh Sunday!!

•29May2011 is a bright and sunny Sunday is also a Church Day... together with my niece Hannah we went to Holy Ground Family Fellowship @ CAP auditorium to hear a sermon...

•Then after church we went to the mall to cool down and treat her to a movie break before the vacation ends and before the class starts... We watched Kung Fu Panda 2 , we also watched it's first sequel together years ago and now together we watched it's second sequel. Still Panda "Po" it's still cuddly, cute and oh so funny.. Both Hannah and I were laughing to death to the whole movie.. HAHAHA... it's even more funnier than the first sequel.


I am such a fan of the Kung Fu Panda because I kinda like the first sequel and now that it's second sequel has been release... yeah!! it's much more funnier and I love it soooo much... it brings back the childhood in my persona.. hahaha...

Kung Fu Panda 2 is one of the watchable kiddie movie ever! by Dreamworks Animation
So hurry watch it on theaters!!

And you will find Inner Peace!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment