Sunday, May 29, 2011

my old stuff...


•24May2011 I was having a quick clean up in my room... throwing and putting aside some old stuff that i don't usually use already. As I was cauterize my stuff I found my old stuff my stationery i kinda forgot it already because it has been my collection since my high-school days and I am keeping it for years and I already found it back and it brings back my childhood persona, I kinda miss it... and it looks exactly the same as i was keeping it... still cute and colorful and some are still on their pack pads..

assorted packs of stationeries all mine.. ♥

my Winnie the Pooh collection of stationery

During elementary days and high-school days I used to collect this stuff... And some of my friends, classmates and schoolmates used to collect too.. we used the term "Barter" to exchange our stationeries with their stationeries... hehehe... and there is a no. 1 rule in "Barter" the set of stationery that you wanted to exchange should be in good condition I mean not crumpled..

unruffled and still on their packs... :)

this angel stationary is one of my fave...

Since then, I am a Stationery Collector ever since in my younger years, during elementary and high schooldays and even in my early college years when i i saw any cute and eye catching stationaries I usually bought it.. And I didn't recognized that I already have more that 50 packs all in all, including stickers.. isn't it amazing..? some of these stationaries are given by my mom from S.Korea because she knows that I am collecting of stationeries and some of their stuff there are the cutest..


2 comments:

  1. maayo ka pa mau nakeep nimo mga remebrance nimo from school. ang kikay mo talaga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... mga kakikayan lagi oi...

    ReplyDelete