Sunday, October 9, 2011

church-fitting-sunday

It's us again... Sunday bonding with my pamangkin kulot...

Early this morning October 09, 2011 on a hot sunny Sunday we went to Holy Ground Family Fellowship to attend a Sunday service with my niece Hannah.

I love today's message: GOD'S PLANS....

"God's plan is the best plan". (James 4:14-16)

"We can make our own plans but god only knows the answers". (Proverbs 16:1)

"We can make many plans but God prevails it." (Proverbs 19:21)

"If we obey and submit our plans to God, our plans will be successful". (Judge 6:1)

...We understand that god's plan is a specific plans. And I come to think with it. there is every reason why i am experience this sorrows maybe God has it's own plans why it all has to happen and there is no need of Questioning him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Sunday service me and my niece went to Gaisano South in Ilustre to just stroll around and look for something to buy, and we found out that they are having their week long Sale so we went directly to the RTW section to look for something and I bought her a new shirt so that she may used it during Wednesdays (no uniform day). As she is fitting the clothes we we just made fun of taking pics inside the fitting room... hehehe...

pangit-pangit pose of mine

pacute daw xa.. di namn cute.. hehehe :D

posing as a model with hannah...


~~~~ Me and Hannah ~~~~

it's been a while.. all grow-up Kirsten...

Hannah Kirsten my 1st pamangkin... she really grows up with me. I am more than mother to her and she also treats me the same way., she is just like my younger sister. I am super strict with her because this kid is so Maldita :) hahaha...

our bleeeh pose :p



Hope you like our trip... hehehe...
Godbless... have a happy Sunday...

2 comments:

  1. Awww! thank you for following me yea! it really great to reading you blog! i super like it! :P cant wait for you next post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vale i am now following you...

    @alice thanks for liking my post

    ReplyDelete