Thursday, September 1, 2011

Harry Potter moments...


Harry Potter movie series is one of the movies that I am looking for and can't afford to fail watching it. Experienced watching it with my family and friends and sometimes ALONE... This this the kind of movie that i keep the track of, because I am easily get attached to its characters. I am not really of fan of reading books and not a also a fan of J.K. Rowling but I kinda like this Potter series that he wrote. I didn't get a chance to read all of the books but some only.


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
I was still in my 1st yr college this time, watched it together with my dear friends Irene Solamo and Fe Badayos. Iwas so happy to learn more about Harry and the rest of his friends and I also wanted to get enrolled to Hogwarts School of Wizard.


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
Watched it together with my friends again.. This is where I've known the ugly elf "Toby" hehehe... I can also remember that i downloaded its game on pc and I love playing it especially when I am doin' some spells..


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
This is the film that the character shows that they really grow-up so fast. discovered about the prisoner Sirius Black used to be Harry Potter's Godfather and will become his great companion. Watched it with my dear friend Irene.



Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
This is my most favorite Potter movies ever, because in this film you'll seethe compition of different school of withcraft compete and Harry was the one chosen to represent the Hogwarts School. This is also the Film where Robert Pattinson died (Edward Cullen of Twilight). watched it with someone i don't wanna remember.. hehehe... (trivia: anyway ako man nglibre sa iya a2)


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
This is the film wherein Harry and the rest of his friends made an allied group called Dumbledore's Army wherein they are in this special room where they are training the rest of them some of the spells. This is where Luna Lovegood came out and the very strict professor Dolores Umbridge.


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
This is the film where in many dark secrets where revealed. Dumbledore is training Harry secretly ad preparing him for the final battle against Lord Voldemort . Harry also had the book of the half-blood prince wherein it changed his personality a bit. It is also the saddest movie ever wherein Professor Dumbledore died. Watched it with my good friend Kim Monton, our first movie date.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 1 (2010)
This is the ultimate battle with Voldemort as he claims the Harry is "the boy who lived". One of the greatest battle of Harry. The chosen one (harry) was being haunted by all of Voldemort's followers to the Dark Lord and he wanted to give Harry Alive!! for him to be personally kill the boy. Watched it with my dear sister Joyce.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 2 (2011)
It all Ends here... as they say.

This is also the time wherein Vodemort thought that he already defeated Harry, Wherein everyone thought that Harry Potter died but it's not. His friends help him to destroy every thing that connects to Voldemort's immortality. Many of the Hogwart's school people died and the school is in total wracked . This is also the time when i discovered the Snapes is deeply inlove to Lily (Harry's mom) the moment he died when Harry have some of his tears and watched over his memories. They are trying everything to kill the snake but with a long surprised it was Neville Longbottom is the one who will killed the snake. But it's all well and it ends well. I'm gonna missed it.. but I'd enjoyed every movie of it. Watched it alone...

Alohomora!!

(one of the harry Potter charms/spells)










No comments:

Post a Comment