Thursday, September 1, 2011

My 1st day of Ber month...

*Today is my parents 3oth anniversary.. (Sept. 01) i luv them both.

Early this afternoon i decided to take my CBC lab because this past few days my fever keeps on-and-off. Because I am afraid if i might catched Dengue which is very common nowadays.


This is my CBC result, I took my lab @ Vital Lab in Bajada wherein my sister Joyce works, at nakalibre pa ako at kuha agad ang results.. yepee... Thanks to you my dear sissy..

After i got the results i decided to go to Gaisano Mall because i am craving for something spicy and i decided that i wanted to eat Majid's Persian Kabab @ Spazio. And would you believed i order two plates of kabab, so i think i am really really starving or hungry??

This is my first plate... the Beef Kabab.. yummy

my second plate... chicken kabab... hehehe..

Both are spicy and paired with a medium size ice tea.. "Busog-Lusog". After being filled to those that i eat i go through an walked a window shopping experience at the mall. hehehe... Then I went to the grocery department to buys some foods and saw an interesting magazine in counter stalls the K Magazine of Kris Aquino.


at 130.php

starting reading it at home... nice pictures of her trips.. not yet done reading it...


That's it...


No comments:

Post a Comment