Thursday, September 22, 2011

lunch-out with Pop

It's a very sunny Wednesday... after my weekly check-up with my dokie me and my pop decided to eat our lunch at the mall so that we can also cool-down a little bit from the hotness and sunny atmosphere outside. We went to Gaisano Mall in bajada to look out where we could eat, we wanted less people to avoid long lines in the counter and more available seats of course, and we saw this place The Original Razon's.


@ Razon's 3rd level in Gaisano Mall

#1... still cooking??

pop is texting while waiting for our orders, who are you texting too pop?
His chief complaints: Hungryness... hehehe



Their Palabok Espesyal has different twist instead of using the usual thin noodles they used the more bigger and thicker noodles that's why I was a little bit intriguing. I kinda like it but not so, i prefer the traditional palabok that i am used of eating.

Sisig with rice
i love the taste of their sisig very juicy, one of the best sisig that i ever tasted.



**Happy Eating**












No comments:

Post a Comment